Sales Consultant – Serviced Apartments Brussels
You will be working in a global environment for Belgium’s largest serviced apartment provider.
Within the Sales team you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities as well
as advancing existing relationships with B2C and B2B clients. You will build and maintain
contacts with an important network of EU, NATO and accommodation specialists (Relocators,
Expat Service Providers and Landlords).
- Source, initiate, negotiate and close letting deals in Brussels.
- Attend marketing and industry events on behalf of the company.
- Initiate and attend B2B client meetings and B2C apartment viewings.
- Maintain the customer relationship management database (CRM)
- Conduct market research and follow up cold leads and business development
- Adhere all the rules, policies and procedures established by the company; including,
but not limited to, those contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned, and as staffing needs arise.
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent experience in real estate or hospitality.
- You are people-focused with a positive attitude, strong analytical and interpersonal skills,
capable to build a long-term relationship with clients.
- You are committed to quality and to providing a hassle-free experience for clients.
- Respect, integrity and communication are values that you identify with, you are selfmotivated and work well under pressure as part of a team and as an individual.
- You have excellent multitasking abilities, as well as diligence and attention to details;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French and/or
Dutch is highly valued and other languages are an advantage.
- A great work environment with a vibrant, international team;
- Training & development opportunities to develop and improve your skills;
- Permanent full-time contract with an attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- A challenging position with immediate responsibilities in an industry-leading organization
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org