Renovations Manager – Serviced Apartments Brussels
You will be working for Belgium’s largest serviced apartment provider within our Technical Department. As a Renovations Manager you will be responsible for the project management of all renovations for the existing apartments in our portfolio and for all the insurance claims. You will be working closely with owners and contractors to ensure a hassle-free experience for the apartment owners and quality apartments for future tenants.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the renovations of BBF apartments, including contractor management.
- Liaise with owners to ensure clear communication and expectations are met before, during and after the renovation.
- Prepare bids for renovation projects
- Consult with owners, architects and contractors regarding plans and specifications
- Select, employ and supervise trade contractors.
- Plan and prepare the project schedules and hold all parties accountable for related deadlines to ensure the project finishes on schedule, within budget and agreed scope.
- Manage your business unit’s P&L and achieve related financial targets
- Inspect work performed by contractors to ensure quality and conformity with plans and specifications
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers and trade subcontractors
- Create and maintain a monthly progress report of all renovation activities.
- Support the technical department in drawing up the planning of the technicians.
- Invoice executed works in cooperation with other members of the Technical Team.
- Adhere all the rules, policies and procedures established by the company; including, but not limited to, those contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned, and as staffing needs arise.
- You are administratively strong and detail orientated, working accurately and in a well-organized manner.
- You have excellent time management skills and can follow up and coordinate several projects at the same time.
- You are proactive and have a hands-on mentality.
- You are an excellent communicator, with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French, with a good knowledge of English.
- Experience in the real estate sector or in a technical function are a plus.
- A great work environment with a vibrant, international team;
- Training & development opportunities to develop and improve your skills;
- Permanent full-time contract with an attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- A challenging position with immediate responsibilities in an industry leading organization.
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com