Ou souhaitez-vous rester?
All Round Digital Marketer
You will be working for Belgium’s largest serviced apartment provider and based in our Brussels City Office. As an All Round Digital Marketer you will be responsible for the delivery of our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from lead generation to brand awareness. To be successful in this role you should be competent and professional, able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Accountable for implementation of all marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver marketing efforts that will meet the business objectives and make effective use of the marketing budget.
- Conduct market research to provide insights on market trends and competitors to inform on the company’s strategic direction.
- Liaise with external partners to execute campaigns and optimise BBF’s social media channels, SEM and SEO efforts.
- Knowledge of customer journey optimisation and sales funnels to create the content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path to conversion.
- Ability to effectively create, monitor, review and optimise online campaigns and increase lead generation.
- Thorough understanding of SEM (Web Analytics, Google Adwords) and SEO for website optimisation.
- Ability to create content and effective copywrite for online and traditional marketing materials (Google Adword campaigns, blog/website, newsletters, brochures) that is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Channel management of digital content hubs (agency platforms, BBF app etc.) and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software, and applications (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Datastudio, Mailchimp, Hotjar, Facebook Business Manager, WordPress…)
- Measurement and optimization of marketing efforts will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Ability to generate reports and present findings and marketing results to management.
- Management of our mailing lists and a basic understanding of relevant GDPR compliance for marketing and communication purposes.
- Management of the Marketing/Sales calendar and organisational workflows
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements, including traditional and digital marketing such and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools is an advantage
- You have excellent English, Dutch and/or French
- A great work environment with a vibrant, international team;
- Training & development opportunities to develop and improve your skills;
- Permanent full-time contract with an attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- A challenging position with immediate responsibilities in an industry leading organization.
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com