Property Inspector – Serviced Apartments Brussels
BBF Serviced Apartments – Brussels, Brussels Capital Region, Belgium
You will be working for Belgium’s largest serviced apartment provider within our Service Department. As a Property Inspector you will be responsible for inspecting our apartments across the portfolio to ensure the quality of our apartments is maintained. You will be working closely with our Service and Technical Teams to maintain standards and ensure a hassle-free experience for our clients.
- Conduct inspections of the apartments in a timely manner, ensuring quality standards are maintained, including structural, design and furnishings.
- Use software application to manage the inspection process and create detailed inspection reports for the tenant and owner. Aside from descriptions of defects and notes for repair and maintenance, these also contain photographs of the state of the apartment.
- Compare check-in inspections to the corresponding check-out inspection to identify damages and charges as necessary.
- Send through check-out inspection job lists to the Technical department for action and invoicing.
- Report any necessary renovation leads to the Renovations Manager.
- Adhere all the rules, policies and procedures established by the company; including, but not limited to, those contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned, and as staffing needs arise.
- You are thorough and organized with excellent attention to detail, with at least 3 years experience in a technical/maintenance role.
- You are knowledgeable about maintenance and basic repairs and spare parts.
- You are accurate and efficient with data entry and have a basic knowledge of Microsoft programs and computer application functionality.
- You have excellent English writing skills for reporting, and able to explain findings to clients over-the-phone or face-to-face when required, as well as a working level of French. Dutch is also highly valued.
- You are committed to quality and to providing a hassle-free experience for clients.
- Respect, integrity and communication are values that you identify with, you are self-motivated and work well under pressure as part of a team and as an individual.
- A great work environment with a vibrant, international team;
- Training & development opportunities to develop and improve your skills;
- Permanent full-time contract with an attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- A challenging position with immediate responsibilities in an industry leading organization.