Service Advisor – Serviced Apartments Brussels
BBF Serviced Apartments – Brussels, Brussels Capital Region, Belgium
You will be working in a global environment for Belgium’s largest serviced apartment provider. Within the Service team you will be responsible for ensuring our clients (tenants, owners and corporations) receive a friendly and hassle-free experience. Many of our clients are international business professionals, so your prompt responses, genuine warmth and helpful nature will be invaluable to the busy, traveling professional.
- Provide that critical first impression to our clients and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve clients with a smile, in person and over the phone everyday.
- Able to adapt quickly, to continuously evolving priorities to meet client needs.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to efficiently handle client enquiries including extending stay requests, checkout inspections, financial queries and renovation updates.
- Handle payment transactions accurately and confidently, collecting rent and chasing late payments.
- Provide clients with local information, directions, amenities and interests, and plan events for clients to welcome them into local neighborhoods.
- Complete check-in inspections and communicate and follow up any maintenance and/or renovation requirements.
- Ensure apartment keys are managed correctly and are recorded and returned after use.
- Maintain and update all client and apartment details in accordance with GDPR.
- Adhere all the rules, policies and procedures established by the company; including, but not limited to, those contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned, and as staffing needs arise.
- You have experience working with culturally diverse clientele and have a minimum of 2 years experience in hospitality or a related customer service field.
- You are people-focused with a positive attitude and thrive when helping others.
- You are committed to quality and to providing a hassle-free experience for clients.
- Respect, integrity and communication are values that you identify with, you are self-motivated and work well under pressure as part of a team and as an individual.
- You have excellent multitasking abilities, as well as diligence and attention to details;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch is highly valued.
- A great work environment with a vibrant, international team;
- Training & development opportunities to develop and improve your skills;
- Permanent full-time contract with an attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- A challenging position with immediate responsibilities in an industry leading organization.
Real Estate / Hospitality