Real Estate Advisor – Residential Apartments Brussels
BBF Serviced Apartments – Brussels, Brussels Capital Region, Belgium
You will be working in a global environment for Belgium’s largest serviced apartment provider. Within the BBF team you will be responsible for expanding the Residential department. Within our Residential department you will be responsible for selling apartments, generating new business opportunities for long term rental as well as advancing existing relationships with B2C clients and property owners.
- Source, initiate, negotiate and close selling and letting deals in Brussels.
- Attend marketing and industry events on behalf of the company.
- Initiate and attend B2C apartment viewings.
- Maintain the customer relationship management database (CRM).
- Follow-up of finances and cost management.
- Maintain regular contact with owners, tenants, and suppliers.
- Conduct market research and follow up cold leads and business development opportunities.
- Maintain and update partnerships through channel management.
- Consult with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
- Communicate with legal counsel to prepare sale and lease documents
- Adhere all the rules, policies and procedures established by the company; including, but not limited to, those contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned, and as staffing needs arise.
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Real Estate
- You are people-focused with a positive attitude, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, capable to build a long-term relationship with clients.
- You are committed to quality and to providing a hassle-free experience for clients.
- Respect, integrity and communication are values that you identify with, you are self-motivated and work well under pressure as part of a team and as an individual.
- You have excellent multitasking abilities, as well as diligence and attention to details;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, English and/or French are highly valued.
- BIV certificate is a plus.
- A great work environment with a vibrant, international team;
- Training & development opportunities to develop and improve your skills;
- Permanent full-time contract with an attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- A challenging position with immediate responsibilities in an industry leading organization.
Real Estate / Hospitality